On Feb 15, 2008, at 1:10 AM, Tim Spalding wrote:

> I'm also trying to make a list of projects using
> ThingISBN. If your project is one of them, drop
> something at:
>
> http://www.librarything.com/wiki/index.php/
> Projects_currently_using_ThingISBN

I created a thing I called Send It To Me.*

Given an ISBN number, this demonstration application searches the
local catalog for an exact match. If found, then it will prompt the
user for their local ID and issue a request to have the book
delivered to them. If not found, then the application will use
ThingISBN and xISBN to display similar works by author or subject. If
all else fails, then the application will ask for another ISBN. Try:

   http://dewey.library.nd.edu/hacks/send/

The Web page comes complete with Perl source code.

* YAMLA - Yet Another MyLibrary Application

--
Eric Morgan
University Libraries of Notre Dame