Hi all,

It seems my plane is coming in late Saturday night and I don't have a
hotel in Portland until Sunday afternoon. While I can get a room at the
conference hotel for $250 (since it appears to be too late to get the
conference rate.. maybe if I called them I could beg and that would
work) it seems kind of silly for a night when my plane doesn't land
until 11:40 PM. So, I am either going to find a cheaper option for
Saturday night, or I was wondering if someone had extra space for
Saturday evening and wanted to share a room for one night. So, does
anyone have a bed or floor to offer?

Edward

--
Edward M. Corrado