I'm not sure if you can do that in the KEV format that OpenURL uses,
although you could do it in the XML format. But it still woudln't mean
exactly what William wants it to mean--and most existant link resolvers
wouldn't neccesarily do the right thing with it.

OpenURL can be a bear sometimes.

I would also encourage you to send that question to the OpenURL listserv.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer