The Code4Lib Journal (http://journal.code4lib.org) is looking to expand
its volunteer staff. We are looking for one or two new Editorial
Committee members, and one new Web/Tech Administrator. As we add more
staff, we are also interested in expanding the diversity of our staff,
especially in regard to types and locations of organization worked for.

The Editorial Committee collectively manages the entire business of the
Journal, including editorial as well as publishing/business functions.
Duties expected of Editorial Committee members include taking
responsibility as assigned editor of accepted articles, taking turns
being overall Coordinating Editor, reviewing proposals and submitted
drafts for acceptance, and participating in any other journal decisions
and business as it comes up.

The Web/Tech Administrator is responsible for managing and/or developing
our publishing platform and other other software tools we use. We
currently use WordPress as a publishing system. (The Web/Tech Admin is
not generally responsible for OS-level sysadmin, which is provided by
iBiblio which donates hosting to the Journal). We currently have one
person serving as Web/Tech Admin, and could use a second. The Web/Tech
Admin is formally on the Editorial Committee, but their only expected
responsibilities are in tech administration.

If you are interested in being on the staff of the Code4Lib Journal,
please send a brief letter of interest to
[log in to unmask] by March 10. The subject line of your
email should read "Editorial Committee interest: [your name]". In your
email, please tell us if you are interested in being a Web/Tech Admin,
or serving on the general purpose Editorial Committee, and address these
two questions, with no more than about a paragraph each:

1) Why are you interested in the Journal? What is your vision for the
Journal?

2) What do you have to offer the Journal, what contributions can you
make? [Feel free to address any kind of diversity your presence would
increase on the Journal staff.].