Folks,

We received four very good proposals for hosting the 2009 conference,
and now it is time to vote on them!  Voting is open until 3am Eastern
Time on Thursday, February 28th.  We expect to announce results at the
conference later that day.

How to vote:

1. Go here: http://dilettantes.code4lib.org:6789/election/index/3
2. Log in using your code4lib.org credentials (register at
code4lib.org if you haven't done so already)
3. Click on a host's name to read the proposal in full
4. Assign the proposal a rank from 0 to 3, 0 being least desirable and
3 being the most.
5. Once you are satisfied with your rankings, click "Cast your ballot"

Feel free to watch
http://dilettantes.code4lib.org:6789/election/results/3 for returns.

And as always, if you have questions or other feedback, let us know.

-Mike

P.S. Your vote counts!  Please keep the conference requirements and
desirables in mind as you make your selection:
http://code4lib.org/conference/hosting

P.P.S. The election not powered by Diebold.