Those of you who've registered for code4lib.org accounts during the
past two or three days should now be able to log in (to both
code4lib.org and the voting site).

I'll be checking the new users queue every couple hours so if you keep
a-registerin', I'll keep, uh, a-approvin'.

If your e-mail address ends in mail.ru, or your account name has a
consonant cluster of 5-6 characters, I am likely to think your spam.
("Free Porn", sorry if I've disenfranchised you.)

If you have not yet registered for an account or voted, please do so!
Voting closes Wednesday evening (or Thursday morning) at midnight.

-Mike