It's an excellent point. The resolver's knowledgebase needs to know
which issn a vendor has bundled content under, and ideally will be
able to access that content no matter the issn/eissn in the OpenURL
metadata. I'm thinking of a particular vendor that uses issn in the
url syntax, but without a knowledge, it's hard to predict which issn
is the one they use!