Our project maintains a database of bibliographic metadata for all
things in astronomy and most of physics.  We'd like to add records for
books that have been recently added to our library and to correlate
existing records with the library holdings.  Sounds easy enough, but
because of the intricacies of Harvard libraries administration we
haven't been able to get a dump of the records, much less a feed.

The recent emails about OCLC worldcat records made me wonder if we could
get the equivalent data from them (since our library subscribes to
them).  Essentially what I'd like is a dump of all QB and QC records in
OCLC entered by Harvard, so we can index them and then point to the
library record in OCLC.  Is this (a) legal, (b) feasible, (c) easy?  I
assume the answer to (a) and (b) is yes, since we have our library's
support.  If not, are there alternatives?  I learned about openlibrary
only yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to explore what's in it yet...

Thanks,

-- Alberto