I think I recall hearing in the past that Castor had trouble with XML files that used mixed content models (a set into which TEI and EAD both fall) - can anyone confirm if that's currently the case (or that it never was and I'm completely misremembering)?

Jenn

Jenn Riley
Metadata Librarian
Digital Library Program