I ended up combining text and images and recreated my code4lib talk in a
PDF that is too wordy and not terribly attractive -- however, (;-) the
content is there, and now I should be able to turn it into a real
document with little effort.

http://www.kcoyle.net/code4lib2008_w_text.pdf

If I ever learn to do voice-overs, I will do so with this talk. (I took
a look at the $699 Adobe video package and did the math: $699[hardware]
v. $699[software] and bought a macMini, which is now my livingroom
machine. First Mac in 15 years. The best thing about it is when bash
opens up or I get to solve problems by typing in "smb://"  ;-) Most of
the time I'm in "where the f**k is that" mode).

kc

p.s. I'm speaking tomorrow at ER&L in Atlanta. Any code4liber's going?
I'll be around during the day before heading back to the coast.
[log in to unmask] / http://www.kcoyle.net
ph: 510-540-7596
fx: 510-848-3913
mo: 510-435-8234