We now have 4 openings at OCLC New Jersey.

https://jobs-oclc.icims.com/oclc_jobs/jobs/candidate/jobs.jsp?ss=1&searchLocation=US-NJ

For those of you who missed it, the team that used to be known as OCLC
Openly Informatics, and before that, Openly Informatics, Inc., is now
OCLC New Jersey. It sounds funny right now, but we're in a
neighborhood that invented the light bulb, the transistor, and the
phonograph, and we're not done coming up with good stuff. http://nj.oclc.org/company/oclcfaq.html

We have open positions at a range of experience levels, and you might
do well ignoring the corporate job descriptions and requirements.

In a word, we want to hire  technologists who want to support libraries.

The products that are being produced and/or supported by this team
include:

Worldcat Link Manager (used to be called 1Cate)
Worldcat Link Manager Knowledgebase (used by a number of other vendors)
xISBN
xISSN
OpenURL Referrer (a firefox add-on)
Link Evaluator (a firefox add-on)

We have just started work on a project that we believe will change the
way that libraries throughout the world organize what they do.

Serving our customers is what gets us out of bed in the morning
(especially the European customers) and keeps us up at night (the
Japanese customers). We speak a diversity of languages, and we value
all sorts of communication skills.

If you're interested, please fill out the corporate thing, but also
feel free to write me an
e-mail ([log in to unmask]) telling me why you're a good match.

Eric Hellman, Director                                          OCLC New Jersey
[log in to unmask]                                                       2 Broad St., Suite 208
tel 1-973-509-7800       fax 1-734-468-6216             Bloomfield, NJ 07003
http://nj.oclc.org/