One way I have used to resolve this is to poll the object until it
exisits before continuing.

function myInit(id){
13 // if Obj is not defined yet, call this function again until it is.
14
15 if (typeof myObj == "undefined"){
16 createScript();
17 setTimeout("myInit()", 60);
18 return;
19 }
20 // do stuff onlu if myObj is now an object
21 else if (typeof myObj == "object"){
22
23 myGo();
24 return;