I think for now if you get the data to jaf, he and I can work out
getting them put on the site. I'm waiting for him to stand still for 2
seconds so we can talk about creating shell accounts for people on the
code4lib.org server. Maybe now that the conference is over... :-)

Ryan

--
Ryan Ordway                           E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Unix Systems Administrator               [log in to unmask]