I've seen various Javascript libraries mentioned on this list from
time to time, and would like to get a better sense which major
Javascript libraries are being used within the Code4Lib community.

So I've set up a quick, informal poll here:
    http://doodle.ch/sr5z4vusiwi4yssi

Just enter your name (or any string, really) and "vote" for the
libraries that you are currently using.

Since the libraries listed have different scopes, and some are used in
conjunction, please vote for any and all that you are actively using.
(If you've used a library in the past, but don't expect to use it
again, don't vote for it.)

I'll collect the results and report back to the list after a week or so.

Keith