On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Jonathan Rochkind <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  So maybe that's the answer right there. We find 2-3 people to take
>  _primary_ app-level responsibility for code4lib.org (ryan ordway still
>  has primary OS-level responsibility), and they are the junta. If someone
>  else (like me) wants access to do some smaller part, the junta approves
>  him or her (and the junta can revoke them).  That makes sense to me.

Yeah, that's what I meant... I didn't mean just 2-3 people for every
app on the box.  Just 2-3 primary admins and then others who want to
run the individual production services.  You and someone else could
run the planet, we could have 2-3 that want to run the website, etc.

Kevin

--
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better.