Karen Coombs wrote:
  I know there is a Joomla for
> Libraries site and someone mentioned to me that a Drupal for libraries
> list/website might exist.
>
> Seems like trying to make connection between these different things would be
> a good thing. Maybe we should add links to some of these things to the
> code4lib website to make people more aware of them.

I totally agree Karen (and Dan, with your points) -- the more the
merrier. Maybe we should focus on making it easier to find this info by
providing linkages of whatever kind we can between the whole famlily of
OSS-in-libraries sites.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Voice: 778.782.6959 / Fax: 778.782.3023
[log in to unmask] / http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/