I don't suppose we could see a post on some of the new FUD, could we? *nudge, nudge*.  I hear somethings from my current position, but I haven't really heard anything new or stronger in the past few years.  If you've heard some more I'd be curious what it is.  (In no small part so I'm somewhat prepared for it if similar rhetoric is used to justify unwise decisions).

Jon Gorman