On Mar 21, 2008, at Mar 21, 9:23 AM, K.G. Schneider wrote:
> If you have been involved in investigating or implementing
> Shibboleth --
> or alternative approaches -- I'd like to hear from you.

U. Chicago is using Shibboleth in production EZproxy, Refworks,
ILLiad, and another non-library ASP. We are one of the campuses in the
InCommon Library/Shibboleth, which Holly mentioned. There are several
on-campus services that are considering a move to, or starting out
with, Shibboleth, but none are in place yet. Our central IT
organization is in charge of operations for Shibboleth, though the
Library is closely involved.

If you'd like more details or would like to put in touch with the
other Shibboleth folks on campus, contact me off-list.

-Tod

Tod Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Systems Librarian
University of Chicago Library