> ...at the risk of upsetting *everybody*...
>
> Last I checked, this list is about code for libraries, not free/open
> source software for libraries.  If you want to discuss OSS for
> libraries, you might want to move threads like this onto one of the
> lists about OSS for libraries, or start your own new list about OSS
> for libraries if there aren't already enough for you.  :)

This list is about code for libraries. So edify me. Exactly when is a thread
appropriate for this list?  Is there anything more code-focused than a
discussion about open source? Or is this only about closed source? I think
not.

I agree with Alexander. That complaint felt like semantic nitpicking,
especially considering the discussions of the past several months: Amazon
covers for catalogs, records for Open Library, etc. But like Alexander, I'll
just back off. Enjoy your list.

Karen G. Schneider