As i wrote earlier, I have implemented a link using the Google API in
our library catalog.
It worked ..... for a while :)

What we notice now is, that Google responds with an error message. It
thinks that it has detected spyware or some virus.
i see the same effect now when I click on the examples Godmar and Tim
created.
When I go to Google books directly with my browser now, I get the same
message and get the request to enter a non machine readable
string and then I can go on. My API calls however, still fail.
This has probably got to do with the fact that anybody who is accessing
Google from the university campus exposes the same IP adress to Google.
This is probably a trigger for Google to respond with this error.
Does anybody have any ideas about what to do about this, before I try to
get in touch with Google?

Peter van Boheemen
Wageningen University and Research Library
The Netherlands