 For what concerns Google's policy concerning NAT calls being treated as
spyware activity. I am now proxying Google for the JSON call, so it will
see the IP adress of our web server in stead of the Network Adress
Translator. It helps for the moment. Now I wonder if our own calls will
make Google complain as well, we will see.

One thing I noticed, when encountering the "we're sorry ... you have
spyware" message from google is the following link in this message:

http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86640

very interesting !! I guess lots of you are using meta search enigine to
search Google.
This message explicitly states this is against Google's terms of service
(http://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html)

Peter