In IRC a few of us kicked around the idea of uploading the video to the Internet Archive and letting them handle backup / streaming bandwidth / file format conversion (they accept high quality input and make a variety of formats, including the original, available) / etc - the likely destination would be a collection under http://www.archive.org/details/computersandtechvideos - and FAQs about videos are answered at http://www.archive.org/about/faqs.php#Movies

So in that scenario, we would just link from the talk page to the location of each video on archive.org

There seemed to be general support on IRC for using the Internet Archive as the destination of choice for the code4lib videos, but perhaps this is a good time to call for broader discussion.

Dan