I have been working to get our Confluence and Jira installations shibbolized.  From an implementation perspective, I could not be happier.  It was remarkably easy to set up and configure a service provider.  As central IT handles the IdP and federation side of things, I can't really speak to that; if you have any integration-type questions I'd be more than happy to try to answer them.

Sean Hannan
Web Content Coordinator
The Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
410-516-7642

>>> "K.G. Schneider" <[log in to unmask]> 3/21/2008 10:23 AM >>>
If you have been involved in investigating or implementing Shibboleth --
or alternative approaches -- I'd like to hear from you.

Wearing my official chapeau I am,

Karen G. Schneider
Research & Development
College Center for Library Automation