That's an excellent idea. I'm thinking it can take

&returnlink=1&returntext=Seattle+Public+Library

or &returnlink could be a full http://.. value.

My big worry is expired sessions. Any ideas how to solve that without
using a new-session URL?

Tim

--
Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding