From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Ryan Ordway
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 2:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] presentation files

I think for now if you get the data to jaf, he and I can work out
getting them put on the site. I'm waiting for him to stand still for 2
seconds so we can talk about creating shell accounts for people on the
code4lib.org server. Maybe now that the conference is over... :-)

Ryan

--
Ryan Ordway                           E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Unix Systems Administrator               [log in to unmask]