Van: Code for Libraries namens Jonathan Rochkind
Verzonden: ma 17-3-2008 21:05
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [CODE4LIB] Free covers from Google

Interesting that these problems arise even when using the API as Google
intends on the client side.

I would encourage people to tell Google about this. If only we knew a
way to tell Google about it. If you can find a public email address
anywhere or comment form, let us know. And if you are having problems in
production even when using the API client side as intended, let Google
know. Maybe there will be a miracle and they'll care. Chances are higher
here, because it seems like they created this feature in large part for
libraries. If libraries are finding it does not work in production...

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer