This post is a bit late, but that is because I joined this list just
recently.

For those who are interested. On 14-16 april we will host the 32nd
Library  Systems seminar of the European Library Automation Group over
here in Wageningen in our beuatifull new library building. Please look
at the web site http://library.wur.nl/elag2008/
<http://library.wur.nl/elag2008/>  for further information.  ELAG is not
about listening to presentations only. You participate in one workshop
during the conference and discuss a subject. Workshop reports are
presented on the last day. You can also express your ideas in 5 minute
lightning talks.So join us. Be fast. Convenient hotel accomodation
nearby is limited.