Bess, I will point the folks there at OSS and the eIFL site. What's the
best first step for them to take? Is there anyone nearby that they can
talk to? Is there a way to take training to them?

I'll be trying to assess their technical expertise while I'm there,
which will give us more of an idea of what they might be able to do.

kc

--
[log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net