Yitzchak Schaffer wrote:

> Assuming that Serials Solutions will
> allow some kind of sharing for these - they make clients sign a NDA
> before they show you the docs.  I'm waiting to hear their response; I
> would be surprised if they wouldn't allow sharing of something like this
> among clients.

D'oh: here's the lowdown from SerSol:

"The terms of the NDA do not allow for client signatories to share of
any information related to the proprietary nature of our API's with
other clients. However, if you would like to share them with us we can
make them available to other API clients upon request. I think down the
road we may be able to come up with creative ways to do this - perhaps
an API user's group, but for now we cannot allow sharing of this kind of
information outside of your institution."

--
Yitzchak Schaffer
Systems Librarian