Sunny,
I've had experience with bepress.com's Digital Commons/Edikit combo for
journal publication at <http://repositories.cdlib.org/>, although for
up-to-date information you should contact [log in to unmask] at the
California Digital Library.

The best thing about this is the integration of the institutional repository
with journal production software. It is really quite seamless, since it's
simply a matter of hiding or exposing the journal production piece --
everything else (most notably the upload process) remains the same. The
benefit of this is that anyone using the IR already knows how to use large
chunks of the journal production system. I can attest to the simplicity and
power of the system, and about the only drawback I can think to note is the
cost. It has been very successful at the University of California, with
uploads to it pretty much every day (I know because I've kept my current
awareness search going there), which is a usage record of which any
institution would be proud. In sum, I highly recommend it if you can afford
it, and in the end I think it is probably worth it.
Roy