University of Prince Edward Island is also looking at integrating OJS
and Fedora. Mark Leggot is the contact there.

In general OJS has a fairly flexible import/export framework, and
someone has written a METS export plugin of OCS (the conference
management version of OJS) that looks promising. There has been no
movement on web-services oriented integration but we are tossed around
the idea of using SWORD as an ingest protocol.

Mark

--
Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems