At Emory we recently had a demonstration of the Digital Commons, and
may also look at Edikit soon.   I discovered that while you can call
Digital Commons an Institutional Repository, it does not offer much in
terms of rigorous digital preservation.

We've been using both OJS (version 1.x)  and OCS for several years,
and plan to install and test the latest version of OJS (and hopefully
also DPubs) as platforms for near term and future ejournal
publishing.    Has anyone besides Cornell and Penn State deployed
DPubs yet (I see they have development partners -- http://dpubs.org/devpartners.html)?
   I'd love to hear feedback on how it's going.  DPubs appears to have
a number of attractive features, but it's not as well documented or as
widely adopted as OJS.

I have three main concerns in assessing a digital publishing platform:
1) how flexible and extensible is the submissions/editorial process?
2) how sustainable is it when hosting, say, 20+ ejournals,
conferences, etc.?
3) how much flexibility is there in the organization and presentation
of published materials?

Kyle