While I have no comment on this particular issue (since nobody wants
me adminning *anything*), I would like to propose that before we set
up any new services/applications on code4lib.org, we talk about
whether or not any of the existing applications have functionality
that could suffice.

I guess my point is, the level of ambivalence that this thread is
generating doesn't make me terribly hopeful for the longterm
sustainability of volunteer service admins.

-Ross.