If anyone would like the documentation for the API to  Worldcat Link
Manager (used to be 1Cate), just send me a note. There's no NDA or
anything, but at this point, we'd have to set people up with a demo
authenticated IP address to actually use it. It needs rebranding. And
the request syntax is OpenURL 1.0 surprise, surprise.

Eric Hellman, Director                                          OCLC New Jersey
[log in to unmask]                                                       2 Broad St., Suite 208
tel 1-973-509-7800       fax 1-734-468-6216             Bloomfield, NJ 07003
http://nj.oclc.org/