Okay, having not heard any affirmatives, I'm starting work on this.  I'm
an OOP and PHP noob, so I'm donning my flak jacket/dunce cap in advance,
but I'll try to make this as useful to the community and comprehensive
as time and my ability allow.  Assuming that Serials Solutions will
allow some kind of sharing for these - they make clients sign a NDA
before they show you the docs.  I'm waiting to hear their response; I
would be surprised if they wouldn't allow sharing of something like this
among clients.

--
Yitzchak Schaffer
Systems Librarian