I wouldn't be surprised either. But it's kind of important if they
actually want their APIs to be _used_ by anyone. Even if you can only
share with other SerSol customers. What's the point of having APIs if
the community can't share code they write to use them?

I am interested in incorporating SerSol 360 Link support into Umlaut,
although my institution is not a 360 Link customer. So I'm curious where
you end up with this, and if you can establish some allowed mechanism
for sharing SerSol API-client code, even if only with other SerSol
customers, that would be useful to all of us.  Only SerSol customers
have any _use_ for the code of course, but if a part of Umlaut has to be
downloaded seperately only after you've somehow established yourself as
a SerSol customer--that gets tricky to manage.

Jonathan

Yitzchak Schaffer wrote:
> [...]

Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer