Hi all,

Video is a little over half done. Thanks to Ryan Eby for his support,
doing all the trouble prone uploading to Google. Day one is on
code4lib.org, linked in the schedule, and day 2 is part way. The first
keynotes and a few more are on archive.org, which will catch up later.
Sorry it is taking a while; there were several setbacks, and we're
trying to put the real slides within the video when they are available,
which takes time.

See the videos under the schedule here:
http://code4lib.org/conference/2008/schedule

This Google video search should turn up all videos, with a little errata:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=code4lib+2008&sitesearch=&start=0

Here are the files on archive.org:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=code4lib%20AND%20collection%3Aopensource_movies

And here is an rss feed for the truly impatient that will show you the
Quicktime movies as they are posted by me:
http://pierce.eou.edu/code4lib08/feed.php?dir=video

Noel