An announcement from the DOAJ that we got at the Code4Lib Journal, since
we're listed in the DOAJ.

I forward it to you all because it's related to the on-going discussion
some of us are having about "how the heck can we get our software to
find open access versions of articles." Certainly not close to a fix-all
even if their project is succesful, but addresses one component of one
subset of open access material.

Jonathan