You could download a snapshot of the full LC back file at the Internet
Archive (kindly donated by Scriblio).

  http://www.archive.org/details/marc_records_scriblio_net

Then run a script using your favorite MARC parsing library (mine
currently is pymarc):

  from pymarc import MARCReader

  for record in MARCReader(file('part01.dat')):
      if record['020'] and record['020']['a']:
          print record['020']['a']

//Ed