Has that made you decide to hold off on API work with 360 search?

Me, I tend to forge forward anyway.  If you're always waiting for the
next thing, you're always waiting. But I think the chances are fairly
good that the 360 Search API would remain.  Does WebFeat even have an
API?  Although if nobody's actually using the 360 Search API, I guess
SerSol doesn't have much motivation to continue to support it.

Except that it's a selling point. That's been my experience with
vendors. Everyone asks for an API, so some vendors want to provide an
API. But the API is usually so difficult to work with that it's
impossible to do anything with. And then few if any customers actually
use it. And then it's unsupported, and just gets worse and worse.

The way to fix this is to get more customers using it, of course, so the
vendor sees that they have to support it. Which is another reason I
don't like to postpone API use work.

Jonathan