just for completeness i'd like to throw in epubtk (pretty much my own creature):
https://dev.livingreviews.org/projects/epubtk/

it really isn't comparable to dpubs or ojs, though. we use it at
www.livingreviews.org to publish invited review articles, so
everything is somewhat different: the publishing workflow starts well
before submission (actually with the editorial board coming up with a
topic to be covered), publication rates are low, but single
publications are big (> 100 pages, up to 400 references, ...).
currently we can only handle latex as input format.
it's also different in that it is a pretty loose set of components
which are not well integrated. while this provides for flexibility, it
also means installation isn't just a double-click.
basically it would just be worth considering, if a publishing project
has similar needs - which also deviate a lot from what ojs can support
- and is in a position to contribute also to development here. but if
this were the case, we'd love to collaborate.

robert forkel
https://dev.livingreviews.org/projects/epubtk/wiki/people/robert