I touch on the text mining etc. needs of researchers in two recent blog entries:

- FREE THE ARTICLES! (Full-text for researchers & scientists and their
  machines) http://zzzoot.blogspot.com/2008/04/free-articles-full-text-for-researchers.html
- New Open Access Criterion: Support access by machines (m2m)
  http://zzzoot.blogspot.com/2008/04/new-open-access-criterion-support.html

-Glen

--
Glen Newton | [log in to unmask]
Researcher, Information Science, CISTI Research