From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Cloutman, David
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 2:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Serials Solutions 360 API - PHP classes?

Just as a note, before you write your code- We are in the process of
evaluating federated search tools, and one item we learned that Serials
Solutions and Webfeat are now owned by the same parent company. The
stories we are getting from the two vendors are a little different, but
essitially what we are hearing is that the two federated searching
products will be integrated into a single product within a year, and
that the two development teams will be merged. I do not know how this
will impact the API for 360 Link, since that appears to be a separate
module, but you may want to take this into consideration in planning
your development.

Good luck with your project,

- David

---
David Cloutman <[log in to unmask]> Electronic Services Librarian
Marin County Free Library