Dear Code4Lib-ers,

14 - 16 april we will hold the yearly conference of the European Library Automation Group in Wageningen, The Netherlands.

We have arranged for you to follow all plenary meetings and presentations live on The Web.

When you visit the conference web site at http://library.wur.nl/elag2008 you will find a link to the place where you can follow
this live broadcast. Unfortunately this is for Internet Explorer users only.

Regards,
Peter

Drs. P.J.C. van Boheemen
Hoofd Applicatieontwikkeling en beheer - Bibliotheek Wageningen UR
Head of Application Development and Management - Wageningen University and Research Library
tel. +31 317 48 25 17

tel. +31 317 48 25 17                                                                                    http://library.wur.nl