[This message is being posted to several lists. Please feel free to forward to other lists and individuals as appropriate.]

Colleagues,

RLG Programs has created an opportunity to find out more about a variety of metadata creation and enhancement tools (for MARC, EAD, MODS, etc.). Workshop participants will have ample opportunity to engage with tool creators, and also to participate in a discussion about what other development is needed in this area.

This workshop is offered for RLG Program Partners and there is no registration fee. Not sure if you are an RLG Program Partner? Check here:

http://www.oclc.org/programs/partnership/roster.htm

Further questions? Please be in touch!

Merrilee

Merrilee Proffitt, Program Officer