Couple of thoughts:
I'm not a Blojsom user, but shouldn't you be able to set the number of
posts that Blojsom puts in the feed?  I see a Blojsom blog at
http://www.entropy.ch/blog/?flavor=rss that seems to spit out all the
entries as Atom, RSS 2.0, RSS, etc.
Also, the Blojsom export pushes out a package of XML.  You could use
XSLT to convert to RSS:
http://www.ejlife.net/blogs/john/2006/04/25/1146023865263.html

Jason
--

Jason Stirnaman
OME/Biomedical & Digital Projects Librarian

>>> On 5/6/2008 at 10:23 AM, in message
<[log in to unmask]>, The Ford
Library
at Fuqua <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Thanks for the quick response. I tried accessing the feed with lynx
to no
> avail. Its been quite awhile since I worked w/ lynx. I'll take a
quick look
> at wget as well and see if its deployed here and usable.
>
> Can you spare a few moments to send an example of your "quick and
dirty"
> method?
>
> Feel free to do this on- or off-list if you have the time.
> Thanks again!
> --
> Carlton Brown
> Associate Director & IT Services Manager
> Ford Library - Fuqua School of Business
> Duke University
>

> On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Jonathan Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> The quick and dirty way I've done something similar in the past is
>> download individual rss pages by running something like wget. Other
>> command-line browsers/spiders could do something similar.
>>
>> After all, the mechanisms for pulling rss feeds are really at the
base the
>> same mechanisms for pulling web pages of any type.
>>
>> Jon Gorman

Reader
>> and
>> >some others will grab a large number of posts; but I can't view the
RSS
>> >source.
>> >
>> >I've done considerable googling already and the few scripts/tools
I've