A while ago someone posted to this list feedback on reserves
applications.  Emory Reserves Direct was one of the open source
recommendations.  We are migrating to from Blackboard to Sakai open
source course management and would like to add some Copyright
components.  Is there anyone that has experience with either Emory
Direct or Sakai? We will be having a consultant tweak Sakai so any input
would be greatly appreciated.

I can be contacted off list at [log in to unmask] or to the group if
appropriate.

Thank you very much.
Marianne
--