Hello there:

Yes, AutoIt is really cool, but according to my experience AutoIt cannot
read the Millennium client screen, which is a real drag.  A body is able
cut keystrokes with it but you do have to babysit the process.  Now,
what AutoIt does really well is interact with OCLC's Connexion client
because you can include the Connexion objects right into your script.

Just a note about Expect-- If you're more comfortable with Perl (as I
am) there is a function called waitfor in the Net::Telnet module which
does the same thing as Expect.  As with AutoIt, Perl scripts can be
converted to executables and thus be used on any PC.

Charles Ledvina
http://infosoup.org
http://chopac.org