I've used it quite a bit. It isn't an opac replacement though. It is
designed for publishing tei and ead documents, and it does a very good
job at that, but I don't see how it could adapt easily for marc. It's
very good, though... we've integrated it into blacklight for
presentation of the tei in our fedora repos.
Bess