Generally, you won't find a credible site that would allow you to
upload unvetted binaries of adapted versions of low-volume software.
The obvious risks are just too high.

My recommendation would be a personal webpage, hosted on a site that's
associated with a real-world institution, and a real-world contact.

 - Godmar